Sigh...
My Information

Name : Ashley April
Gender : female
Age : 21
Birthday : april 30, 1986
Ethinicity : filipina
Location : 619
Likes : My Space, Webdesign, Starbucks, Cup O Noodle, mi goring, Internet, Sleep, and ONE particular guy.
Dislikes : whatever anoys me duH!
Aim : aaahhlee
Email : chicksdsk8er@yahoo.com


My Friends

manang my
manong jr
manang shem
manang sha
manang shalyn
wj


Links

MySpace


AshleyApril



Layout Info

Sigh...//Version 1
Made with: Photoshop
Help from: Createblog


Support

Breast cancer patients
AIDS patients
Sept. 11 victims
Our troops-bring them home!
One Campaign


Link me




Tuesday, May 30, 2006






___________________________________________________________________

Soo this last weekend was my brothers wedding... and there was there ups and downs... the picture above is the brides maids... and the color is magenta and shage (green) and silver.... it actually turned out good... i had my momment.. of crying.. i couldnt believe it.. my brother is getting married and hes out of the house.. FOR GOOD! when i was walking down the isle (sp?) i was like ok is this foreals i couldnt believe it.. and den when i was just standing there.. for not even a min.. and i started crying.. why.. cuz ill miss my brother... yes we have our sibling moments and i feel like hes far away but seriously hes not.. only 5 min drive hahha im such a loser for crying.. but yea.. the wedding pics are going to be soo awsome.. if there were some good ones its going to be GREAT! even tho it was hot.. and still hot.. hehe theres alot of critizing going on.. but who cares.. dude its over and done with.. stop complaining already.. i guess having ur rag while an emotional experience is happening really does cut you down... yes when my brother was singing when lani was walking down.. i cried more and more.. but then when it was all done.. i was done crying.. the rest of the night i just teared up.. thats all.. here are some more pics..


me and dominic and manang myla in the bridal room.. there was air con inside hahhaha

me and sister!!!

me and brother haha he was lazy hahahhahaa

what else is there to say about this wedding... nothing really just alot of crying and happyness
I would like to introduce
Mr. and Mrs. Richard Corrales



AkALeiApELiLa [ 5/30/2006 06:31:00 PM ]

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home