Sigh...
My Information

Name : Ashley April
Gender : female
Age : 21
Birthday : april 30, 1986
Ethinicity : filipina
Location : 619
Likes : My Space, Webdesign, Starbucks, Cup O Noodle, mi goring, Internet, Sleep, and ONE particular guy.
Dislikes : whatever anoys me duH!
Aim : aaahhlee
Email : chicksdsk8er@yahoo.com


My Friends

manang my
manong jr
manang shem
manang sha
manang shalyn
wj


Links

MySpace


AshleyApril



Layout Info

Sigh...//Version 1
Made with: Photoshop
Help from: Createblog


Support

Breast cancer patients
AIDS patients
Sept. 11 victims
Our troops-bring them home!
One Campaign


Link me




Monday, September 25, 2006
pifa= pacific islander festival association.. but known as pacific islander festival.. it was Soo much fun!!! i love it!!!! i love going back every year.. and just woundering through the vendors and eatting GOOOD hawaiian food!! yUmm... well yesterday manang sha and manang shalyn and ate amber... we went to pifa!!! it was there first time.. and for me its my 3rd or 4th time... i kinda wanted to go look at more vendors but they had to go by 12.. soo.. it was all good... the morning was nice and cool and we didnt have to worry about the heat.. so that was good.. but by the time it was mid-day it was getting hot... soo that was good we went early... what kinda sucked that there was no ATM it was soo dumb... hahah we walked to the liquore store.. and later on i found out there was one at the resort hahahhahaa sorry manang sha!!! but it was good.. manang sha bought me a shirt that says maganda on it from tribal pinay hehe my second shirt hehehe and some small flower earings and some decals for my car!!! all about 25 dollars... hehehe anywaise.. im suprise i didnt see anyone i knew soo that was good!!! but walking was tiring.. man.. i need to loose some weight.. hahaa i weight myself last night and i gained 5 lbs hahaha soo dumb.. all this eatting my family does.. i need to eat less again.. and work more hahahhahaa ehh.. oh well
i think thats what else is going on.. besides me working at victoria secret... it kinda sucks cuz i have to wear heels and it hurts my feet soo bad by the time im off of work!! soo ehh who knows.. hahaha ill get used to it!!! well thats it for now!! take care

love muchos!!!
ashley


AkALeiApELiLa [ 9/25/2006 06:56:00 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home