Sigh...
My Information

Name : Ashley April
Gender : female
Age : 21
Birthday : april 30, 1986
Ethinicity : filipina
Location : 619
Likes : My Space, Webdesign, Starbucks, Cup O Noodle, mi goring, Internet, Sleep, and ONE particular guy.
Dislikes : whatever anoys me duH!
Aim : aaahhlee
Email : chicksdsk8er@yahoo.com


My Friends

manang my
manong jr
manang shem
manang sha
manang shalyn
wj


Links

MySpace


AshleyApril



Layout Info

Sigh...//Version 1
Made with: Photoshop
Help from: Createblog


Support

Breast cancer patients
AIDS patients
Sept. 11 victims
Our troops-bring them home!
One Campaign


Link me




Tuesday, October 17, 2006
since everyone know what they want for xmas... heres my list:

sidekick 3... only cuz i know that phone will last me for a while.. instead of thses free phones... and plus.. my phone service is about to stop.. before xmas..

ipod 30 gig.. only cuz the cousins and i are traveling to texas and need some music to play while theres no radio...

money.. cuz thats the only way i will save up for this...

now these are just impractical that EVERYONE can get me...

-gift certificate to mac
-gift certificate to aeropostale
-gif certificate to antropology hahaha

yes.. im a name brand WHORE hahahhaa gosh... thanks to working at loehmanns... hahaha and plus the NEW mall is opening up in 10 more days? hahaa 27th hehe cant wait!!!! im going that day.. i dont care.. watch me working that day hahahhaa sOoo... um... what else do i want... want pictures? here it goes...
thats a sidekick 3






thats an ipod hahahaa peferably a black one... or pink hehehe ok


wel thats my only wants for xmas.. and if u think its too expensive.. then u can just give me half the money for that LOL or just money ... if everyone gave me 25 dollars each family... shoott.. i could get my phone hahahhahaa well yes.. if u dont know what else to get me.. just give me MONEY... hahaha nothing else thanks

this xmas im going name brand.. sorry if i sound like a brat LOL hahaha sorry =[


AkALeiApELiLa [ 10/17/2006 07:29:00 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home