Sigh...
My Information

Name : Ashley April
Gender : female
Age : 21
Birthday : april 30, 1986
Ethinicity : filipina
Location : 619
Likes : My Space, Webdesign, Starbucks, Cup O Noodle, mi goring, Internet, Sleep, and ONE particular guy.
Dislikes : whatever anoys me duH!
Aim : aaahhlee
Email : chicksdsk8er@yahoo.com


My Friends

manang my
manong jr
manang shem
manang sha
manang shalyn
wj


Links

MySpace


AshleyApril



Layout Info

Sigh...//Version 1
Made with: Photoshop
Help from: Createblog


Support

Breast cancer patients
AIDS patients
Sept. 11 victims
Our troops-bring them home!
One Campaign


Link me




Tuesday, June 05, 2007
haha nothing really.. is going on.. just taking life as it goes... i guess thats all.. Hehehe

sorry for not really updating this.. but if u do have myspace.. go right ahead and check me out there!!!


AkALeiApELiLa [ 6/05/2007 09:17:00 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home