Sigh...
My Information

Name : Ashley April
Gender : female
Age : 21
Birthday : april 30, 1986
Ethinicity : filipina
Location : 619
Likes : My Space, Webdesign, Starbucks, Cup O Noodle, mi goring, Internet, Sleep, and ONE particular guy.
Dislikes : whatever anoys me duH!
Aim : aaahhlee
Email : chicksdsk8er@yahoo.com


My Friends

manang my
manong jr
manang shem
manang sha
manang shalyn
wj


Links

MySpace


AshleyApril



Layout Info

Sigh...//Version 1
Made with: Photoshop
Help from: Createblog


Support

Breast cancer patients
AIDS patients
Sept. 11 victims
Our troops-bring them home!
One Campaign


Link me




Friday, September 28, 2007


AkALeiApELiLa [ 9/28/2007 12:14:00 PM ]

1 Comments:

  • i laughed so hard listening to them singing karaoke that i wasn't sure it was good for baby audrey! hehehe :) we should all hang out as a family more often :) ...

    By Blogger KEZIA, at Friday, October 12, 2007 11:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home