Sigh...
My Information

Name : Ashley April
Gender : female
Age : 21
Birthday : april 30, 1986
Ethinicity : filipina
Location : 619
Likes : My Space, Webdesign, Starbucks, Cup O Noodle, mi goring, Internet, Sleep, and ONE particular guy.
Dislikes : whatever anoys me duH!
Aim : aaahhlee
Email : chicksdsk8er@yahoo.com


My Friends

manang my
manong jr
manang shem
manang sha
manang shalyn
wj


Links

MySpace


AshleyApril



Layout Info

Sigh...//Version 1
Made with: Photoshop
Help from: Createblog


Support

Breast cancer patients
AIDS patients
Sept. 11 victims
Our troops-bring them home!
One Campaign


Link me




Friday, September 28, 2007
yes this is my mom and auntie karoking hahaha it started off tune.. but it ended good... heres another one...


AkALeiApELiLa [ 9/28/2007 11:46:00 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home